Edgar The Raven Says
Please click on the page called "About Me" for the description of the remaining segments of the Lizzie Borden solution.
The Lizzie Borden Mystery Part 1
- Closed Doors and Windows
- Emma’s Lack of Personality
- The Furniture Blockade
- Nature of the M.O.
- House Without Hallways
- Why Lizzie and Emma Switched Rooms
- Meaning of the Placement of Their Beds in Their New Rooms
- Why the Attack on the Father, Was Focused Totally on the Face
- Upstairs Floor Plan
- Furniture Blockade
- Lizzie & Emma Switch Rooms
The Lizzie Borden Mystery Part 2
Simpson-Goldman Case Part 1
- Decapitation Was Attempted & Possible Reason (That Reason Implies That O.J. Did It.)
- Why One Glove Was Left on the Scene
- What Kato Really Heard
- Misunderstanding Arising From Evidence Planting, Complicated by the Verdict
- Compared to Straight Evidence, Planted Glove Would Not Have Contributed Much.
Simpson-Goldman Case Part 2
Australian Infant Part 1 of 2
- Blood – Location & Amount
- The Parents Eliminated
- The Father, Independently?
- Logic Takes the Fall. ('If a Dingo Didn't Do It, the Mother Did.')